The end of another week and the beginning of a new week. I know how hard job search is. I love gathering information that I think will help those in search.
In case you missed my post this week, It Is Time for Your Check Up, Ms/Mr Job Seeker, one of many Career Collective posts, I thought I would just present them here. Please, read them. Each has a different message you’ll want to hear!
Career Collective Posts for July
- 4 Summer Strategies to Step Up Your Job Search, @DebraWheatman
- Putting Your Job Search Up On The Rack For Inspection, @dawnrasmussen
- Mid-Year Job Search Checkup: Are you wasting your time? @GayleHoward
- What is your unique value proposition? @keppie_careers
- It is Time for Your Check-up Ms/Mr Jobseeker, @careersherpa
- Mid-Year Career Checkup: Are You “On Your Game?” @KatCareerGal
- How to Perform a Mid-Year Job Search Checkup, @heatherhuhman
- Reposition your job search for success, @LaurieBerenson
- Mid-Year Job Search Checkup: What’s working and What’s not? @erinkennedycprw
- Mid-Year Job Search Check-Up: Getting Un-Stuck, @JobHuntOrg
- Mid-Year Check Up: The Full 360, @WalterAkana
- 5 Tips for Fighting Summer Job Search Blues, @KCCareerCoach
- Are you positive about your job search? @DawnBugni
- Where Are The Jobs? @MartinBuckland, @EliteResumes
- Mid-Year Job-Search Checkup: Get Your Juices Flowing, @ValueIntoWords
- When Was Your Last Career & Job Search Check Up? @expatcoachmegan
- Is Summer A Job Search Momentum Killer? @TimsStrategy
- Is It Time for Your Resume Checkup? @barbarasafani
The other great post, and don’t let the title discourage you. Is on time management. This seems to be a universal struggle! This post lists tips from small business experts!
Jobvite’s 2011 study on hiring/recruiting trends is out. I’ve written about it but thought you might like to see this jazzy infographic!
PS: Just wanted to let you know, I published my newsletter: “News You Can Use” this week. Here’s the link. I publish this and send it out around the 15th of each month. (I had some technical difficulties this week, but alas, they are resolved). If you like it, go ahead and subscribe right from the newsletter. You can even share it with your network!