Are you likeable?
Try doing these things this week to increase your like-ability factor!
- Listen more than you speak.
- Ask other-centric questions.
- Help someone who hasn’t asked for it.
- Speak in terms everyone can understand.
- Know when it is time for fun and when it is time for serious business.
- Be light-hearted more often.
- When you know your stuff, speak up!
You are measured by how you make others feel. What can you do to make others feel really good?!
PS: If you haven’t tried Pinterest yet, I hope and encourage you to do so!