When you don’t have time to read, infographics become appealing. That’s why I’m sharing infographics for job search.
How do you make time to dig through the internet searching for “great” helpful job search articles? It can feel overwhelming, if not tedious. This is why, each week, I compile a list of fast, fresh, fun job search and career-related articles from credible sources.
Infographics for job search are one way to make digesting information fun and fast! Here are some of the top-performing articles containing infographics.
This infographic is from Resume Writing Lab.
Some of the key take-aways:
- Please, make eye contact with the interviewer.
- Don’t OVER-EXPLAIN why you left/lost a past job.
- Hiring managers make their decision about hiring a candidate within the first 90 seconds.
50 Inspirational Career Quotes by Brooke Torres | The Muse
OK, this isn’t an infographic, but it is visual! Sharing inspirational content is a great way to gain followers and keep your pipeline of status updates full! And crediting work from others is always a good idea!
The Ultimate Guide To Surviving Your First Day At A New Job by Siobhan Harmer | LifeHack.org
This helpful infographic spells out what you need to think about/do hour by hour on your first day in a new job!
Recruiting Is Only Getting Tougher [infographic] – Friday Distraction by Sharlyn Lauby | HR Bartender
This infographic from iCIMS shows data from their 2015 Hiring Trends report
- How long does it take to fill an open job?
- What areas of the country see the most applications?
- What size company sees the most applications?
- And more!