The end of another week and the beginning of a new week. I know how hard job search is. I love gathering information that I think will help those in search.
In case you missed my post this week, It Is Time for Your Check Up, Ms/Mr Job Seeker, one of many Career Collective posts, I thought I would just present them here. Please, read them. Each has a different message you’ll want to hear!
Career Collective Posts for July
- 4 Summer Strategies to Step Up Your Job Search, @DebraWheatman
- Putting Your Job Search Up On The Rack For Inspection, @dawnrasmussen
- Mid-Year Job Search Checkup: Are you wasting your time? @GayleHoward
- What is your unique value proposition? @keppie_careers
- It is Time for Your Check-up Ms/Mr Jobseeker, @careersherpa
- Mid-Year Career Checkup: Are You “On Your Game?” @KatCareerGal
- How to Perform a Mid-Year Job Search Checkup, @heatherhuhman
- Reposition your job search for success, @LaurieBerenson
- Mid-Year Job Search Checkup: What’s working and What’s not? @erinkennedycprw
- Mid-Year Job Search Check-Up: Getting Un-Stuck, @JobHuntOrg
- Mid-Year Check Up: The Full 360, @WalterAkana
- 5 Tips for Fighting Summer Job Search Blues, @KCCareerCoach
- Are you positive about your job search? @DawnBugni
- Where Are The Jobs? @MartinBuckland, @EliteResumes
- Mid-Year Job-Search Checkup: Get Your Juices Flowing, @ValueIntoWords
- When Was Your Last Career & Job Search Check Up? @expatcoachmegan
- Is Summer A Job Search Momentum Killer? @TimsStrategy
- Is It Time for Your Resume Checkup? @barbarasafani
The other great post, and don’t let the title discourage you. Is on time management. This seems to be a universal struggle! This post lists tips from small business experts!
Time Management for Small Biz: Experts Weigh In
Jobvite’s 2011 study on hiring/recruiting trends is out. I’ve written about it but thought you might like to see this jazzy infographic!
Hannah Morgan speaks and writes about job search and career strategies. She founded CareerSherpa.net to educate professionals on how to maneuver through today’s job search process. Hannah was nominated as a LinkedIn Top Voice in Job Search and Careers and is a regular contributor to US News & World Report. She has been quoted by media outlets, including Forbes, USA Today, Money Magazine, Huffington Post, as well as many other publications. She is also author of The Infographic Resume and co-author of Social Networking for Business Success.