Are you likable?
Try doing these things this week to increase your like-ability factor!
- Listen more than you speak.
- Ask other-centric questions.
- Help someone who hasn’t asked for it.
- Speak in terms everyone can understand.
- Know when it is time for fun and when it is time for serious business.
- Be light-hearted more often.
- When you know your stuff, speak up!
You are measured by how you make others feel. What can you do to make others feel really good?!
Hannah Morgan speaks and writes about job search and career strategies. She founded CareerSherpa.net to educate professionals on how to maneuver through today’s job search process. Hannah was nominated as a LinkedIn Top Voice in Job Search and Careers and is a regular contributor to US News & World Report. She has been quoted by media outlets, including Forbes, USA Today, Money Magazine, Huffington Post, as well as many other publications. She is also author of The Infographic Resume and co-author of Social Networking for Business Success.