Job Search is difficult and lonely. Don’t go at it alone!
Have you found yourself saying any of these things:
- There aren’t any jobs out there
- I’ve spoken to everyone in my network already
- I’ve been through workshops and attended networking groups, but they don’t work
- I’m too old old/young and no one wants to hire me
- I don’t know what else I should be doing
- I don’t want to be a pest
These are things I hear disheartened job seekers say every day. But it doesn’t have to be this way! I want you to feel empowered and excited about finding your next great opportunity! (I’m a realist, not an idealist, really)! Did you know that people who are part of an accountability group find work faster than those working solo? Really, it’s true!
That is why I am offering an accountability group for people who are ready to change their search! This isn’t for everyone. It is about taking the harder route, stepping outside of your comfort zone, and trusting others. This is a six week program which will start Wednesday September 7. If you or someone you know is in need of help, share this with them!
Here is a link to more information and register if you are ready…(also see how you can get 20% off)
Here is what we’ll tackle:
- Make more and better follow-up contact with hiring managers and your network
- Acquire more names of people to meet with
- Work smarter, not harder to get it all done in a week
- Develop a personalized plan to work the most productive activities first
- How to NOT shoot yourself in the foot when you interview
Top 8 reasons to join Tough Love
- Energize and maintain positive momentum in your job search.
- Learn from the experiences of others, share advice and expand your network.
- Take away new perspectives and fresh ideas.
- Become accountable to the group, so you will stop procrastinating.
- Get objective feedback and input on what you are doing in your job search.
- Reprogram your attitude from negative to positive.
- Get the help you need at a price you can afford.
- Have some fun. Life is short.
Don’t wait to reserve your spot, only 10 slots are available. Deadline is September 1st
Click HERE for more information!
Hannah Morgan speaks and writes about job search and career strategies. She founded CareerSherpa.net to educate professionals on how to maneuver through today’s job search process. Hannah was nominated as a LinkedIn Top Voice in Job Search and Careers and is a regular contributor to US News & World Report. She has been quoted by media outlets, including Forbes, USA Today, Money Magazine, Huffington Post, as well as many other publications. She is also author of The Infographic Resume and co-author of Social Networking for Business Success.