Though the calendar year is winding down, that doesn’t mean you should be winding down your job search! Or perhaps you plan to embark on a new search in 2015.
This is a list of the most popular posts on Careersherpa.net from 2014. Notice the theme…social media or social networking, whatever you choose to call it is a great way to boost your job search.
I hope these posts give you some ideas on how to spin your search differently. And if you liked any of them, please, feel free to share! Here’s the list in a pdf Top 10 Most Popular Posts from 2014 @careersherpa!
Top 10 Most Popular Posts from 2014
10. Always Customize Your LinkedIn Invitation to Connect
9. 3 Inspiring Visual Resume Examples on SlideShare
8. Don’t Run With the Pack: Use An Infographic Resume
7. If You Aren’t Willing to Do This, Then Don’t Bother Applying
6. Social Media CAN Help Your Job Search
5. 10 Crucial Steps To Prepare For The Interview
4. 80 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts 2014
3. 10 LinkedIn Status Updates For Job Seekers
2. 5 Ways to Get More LinkedIn Profile Views
1. Your Visibility On LinkedIn: What You Need To Know
Would you like to receive new posts? Add your email to my list and you’ll get a new post as soon as it is published!
Never miss out on up-to-the-minute news and modern methodologies! Sign up below
Other Places You Can Read My Work
In case you didn’t know, I write an weekly article on US News & World Report On Careers. You can see them all here.
I also regularly contribute to The Undercover Recruiter. Here is what I’ve written for them.
Last but not least, I am the job search navigation expert on Job-Hunt.org and you can see my articles here.
Hannah Morgan speaks and writes about job search and career strategies. She founded CareerSherpa.net to educate professionals on how to maneuver through today’s job search process. Hannah was nominated as a LinkedIn Top Voice in Job Search and Careers and is a regular contributor to US News & World Report. She has been quoted by media outlets, including Forbes, USA Today, Money Magazine, Huffington Post, as well as many other publications. She is also author of The Infographic Resume and co-author of Social Networking for Business Success.