Get on track and stay motivated – FREE WEBINAR
When you find yourself suddenly laid off and looking for a new job it can feel overwhelming.
If you find your self-confidence and focus fading, you aren’t alone!
While this is new to you, what you are feeling is completely normal and happens to thousands of other job seekers who have also lost their jobs.
The Emotional Rollercoaster Is Real
You’ll experience a range of emotions that often make it difficult to focus on your job search. Here’s what happened:
- You lost your work friends,
- the structure of your workday,
- income and health insurance benefits
- and perhaps worst of all, you’ve lost your professional identity.
All this can take a toll on your mental well-being.
I Know What You’re Going Through
I’ve met with thousands of laid-off job seekers just like you. One of the top questions they ask after weeks of job search is, “how do I stay motivated?”
You can turn this around! It just takes a fresh perspective.
I can’t fix how you are feeling but I know you can, with a little guidance.
There’s A Better Way To Get Through This
That’s why I’m offering this free webinar.
If you want to set yourself up for success, the actionable steps I discuss will move your job search forward!
During this session, you’ll learn what steps to take after a layoff to get your job search on track and help you stay motivated.
- What you need for your job search
- A simple structure to improve your productivity
- Tips to stay mentally healthy
Laid Off And Looking Details
This will eventually be an on-demand presentation.
Who Is This For?
This webinar is for anyone who has been laid off and wants to conquer their job search.
- Anyone who has been laid off and is struggling
- Anyone who feels the odds are stacked against them
- Anyone who is ready to do the work and turn their job search around
Don’t waste another week posting and praying for jobs online.
Your job search needs structure and a solid plan. And you deserve to feel confident and valuable!
I guarantee you’ll come away from this webinar with at least one new idea that will transform how you approach your job search.