If this is the year you’ve decided to look for a new job, you want to have the knowledge, tools and resources needed for today’s job search.
Apply to be part of this 5-week job search accelerator program for employed and looking professionals.
This isn’t a generic online course. It’s a live, online class with instruction, discussion, support from a cohort and built-in accountability.
Who Is This For
Mid- to senior-level professionals who are ready to leave their company for a new opportunity (employed and looking).
What We’ll Cover
Finding the right opportunity requires self-assessment, strategy, and persistence.
As you progress through these 5 weeks, you’ll develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively convey what you are looking for. Plus, you won’t waste time.
- Uncovering your “why”
- Assess your skills, values and priorities
- Understanding your market
- Learn how to research salary, culture and skills needed for future opportunities
- Presenting your unique self
- Refine your pitch, your resume, your LinkedIn profile, cover letters and networking notes
- Strategic job search strategies
- Targeted and proactive job search activities, researching employers, finding inside connections and even responding to postings
- Interviewing confidently
- Define and rehearse your best career success stories, learn the questions behind the questions and how to ask questions to gain insight
How It Works
Structure of Each Meeting
- Each week, you’ll attend a 1 hour meeting on Wednesdays from 12pm – 1pm ET
- Meetings are both live instruction and discussion/question and answer
What You’ll Get
- Actionable steps to take each week
- Materials and resources to support you at every step
- Proven, practical job search strategies that work
Specifically, you’ll receive:
- Sample resumes and LinkedIn profiles so you can modernize your own
- Exercises to help you get clear about what you want and don’t want
- Job search checklist and instructions on how to complete each step
- Cover letter templates, networking messages, reference list sample
- Weekly activity challenge to motivate you
- Unlimited email access to me
Course Members Agree To:
- Attend each of the 5 accelerator meetings
- Complete assignments between meetings
- Work collaboratively with participants outside of the meetings
Every participant will receive:
- Private live review of your LinkedIn profile (value $200)
- Weekly email featuring relevant articles, tips and advice
- 30-minute one-on-one conversation with me (value $100)
- Checklists, templates and samples
Ready To Start Your Search?
Submit Your Application
- There are 10 spots available
- Apply for your spot by signing up here
Your investment is only $195 for all 5 sessions, materials and more! You do not have to pay until your application has been accepted.
Or book a complimentary 15-minute conversation to ask questions.
Hannah Morgan speaks and writes about job search and career strategies. She founded CareerSherpa.net to educate professionals on how to maneuver through today’s job search process. Hannah was nominated as a LinkedIn Top Voice in Job Search and Careers and is a regular contributor to US News & World Report. She has been quoted by media outlets, including Forbes, USA Today, Money Magazine, Huffington Post, as well as many other publications. She is also author of The Infographic Resume and co-author of Social Networking for Business Success.