You are totally fed up with looking for a job. There is so much to do; you don’t know where to start. This isn’t how finding a job used to be. Does it feel like you could be searching forever and never even land an interview?
It’s not easy navigating today’s competitive climate, and you should not have to do it alone. You need to know what’s worth your time and what’s a waste. You need to cut through the muck and just get a job already — time is ticking.
What you need is a step-by-step guide to finding that job, and now, you can have it.
Yup, five steps…
We’ve broken down every major aspect of job search into five, easy to understand pieces.
You’ll be able to skillfully navigate your way to a new job with this guide. Reading it is kind of like having a coach
right there with you — cheering you on and telling you what to do next.
Wouldn’t that be nice?
In our eBook, You Need a Job: 5 Steps to Get One, we teach you exactly what you need to know to:
- Start your search off on the right foot. (There are a few steps you may have skipped over that can mean the difference between landing or looking. We tell you what they are and walk you through it.)
- Network your way to success. (You’ve been networking? You may find out you’re “not networking.” Learn what networking is and what it’s not, and how knowing the difference can make all the difference for your job hunt.)
- Learn how to make social media work. (We’ve broken it down into five steps for you.)
- Apply for jobs. (Once you know the inside scoop, the clouds will clear and the birds will sing!)
- Rock your interview. (Memorize answers? NO! Learn what employers are really wanting to know, and how to give them exactly what they want.)
In short — you will learn exactly what you need to know to get the job. In five steps.
We’ve broken down all the most important parts of looking for a job into the “top five,” so you will know exactly where to start and how to succeed. Read our book to learn how to answer the five questions you need to know to get your job search off to the right start.
No fluff. No extras. Just the nitty-gritty – a laser focus on what you need to know NOW to stop looking and start landing.
Your job search is stalled…Here’s what you need to do:
- Tap into the “keyword mystery.”
- Research companies the smart way.
- Your personal marketing plan positions you as the standout candidate.
- Build and promote your personal brand.
- Create a pitch to impress your targets.
- How to get a professional recommendation.
Is your “networking” not working?
- How to make sure you are networking effectively.
- Types of people to ask for a meeting.
- Succeed at in-person networking: ease awkwardness and emerge with terrific contacts.
- What to accomplish during an informational meeting.
- Keep the ball rolling after you meet in person.
- Decide when and how you will follow up after networking events.
You never hear back? Your materials are going into the “black hole?” Quick fixes to stand out:
- Write a top-notch resume and cover letter – and what NOT to do.
- How to evaluate a job description.
- Improve how you spend your time using job boards.
- Submit your resume to ensure it will be received and processed in the intended manner.
- What you should know about recruiters.
- Prepare for your interview and stand out after the interview.
You feel like you’ve done everything you can to get a job, but you haven’t jumped on the social media bandwagon? Good news — there’s more you can do!
Top strategies to help you incorporate social media into your job search, including the “top five” best uses for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to help you land a job.
Time is ticking…
Think about it…what do you have to lose? How much is your job search costing you?
You could be losing close to $1000 per week by not taking the step you need to land a new job now.
If this investment gets you a job an hour sooner, it will be more than worth it.
Do you really want to miss this chance to pick up a step-by-step guide to your job search?
Plus, we are willing to guarantee you will learn something from our book. We are offering a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee. If you don’t learn something from our book, return it for a full refund.
Take a peek at the Table of Contents!
JUST PURCHASE THE SECTION YOU NEED!
Section 1: Just What You Need To Market Yourself And Launch Your Job Search
- Before You Start Your Search
- About Keywords
- When You Research A Company
- How To Market Yourself
- Create A Great Personal Brand
- Write A Great Pitch
Section 2: Just What You Need To Know To Create A Great Resume, Cover Letter And Land A Job
In these seven (7) chapters, you will learn just what you need to do to create effective job search materials. These topics include the top five things you need to know::
- Writing A Great Resume
- Be Bold And Address These Cover Letter Must-Dos
- Evaluate And Apply For The Right Jobs
- Ways To Use Job Boards
- Best Practices When Submitting A Resume
- Ways To Follow Up After You’ve Applied For A Job
- Understand How To Work With Recruiters
Section 3: Just What You Need To Know To Land A Job Via Networking
These five (5) chapters will equip you to network more effectively.
- Five Things Networking Is And Is Not
- Types Of People To Ask For A Meeting
- Five Ways To Prepare For In-Person Networking
- Things To Accomplish At The Informational Meeting
- Keep The Ball Rolling After An In-Person Meeting
Section 4: Just What You Need To Know About Interviewing To Get The Job
Within these four (4) chapters you will learn about how to prepare for upcoming interviews that will convert to job offers. We’ll address these topics:
- Prepare To Kill The Interview
- Five Things You Need To Know About Interviewing
- Ways To Follow Up After The Interview
- Things To Know About Recommendations
Section 5: Just What You Need To Know About Using Social Media To Land A Job
These seven (7) chapters will help you successfully use social media to influence, brand, market, promote and engage potential employers. The chapters address these key topics:
- Use Social Media In Your Job Search
- Use Linkedin For Your Job Hunt
- Use Twitter For Your Job Hunt
- Use Facebook To Land A Job
- Use Google+ For Your Job Hunt
- Reasons You Need Your Own Website – A Social Resume
- Monitor Your Brand