Get Your Next Job Faster
Are you feeling like you need a push to meet your weekly job search goals?! Are there days when you just don’t feel like leaving your house or picking up the phone to make that call? It isn’t easy nor is it fun. Working together as a group offers endless possibilities for information sharing, new ideas, inspiration and support.
4 Weekly Meetings
I am facilitating 4 weekly meetings to provide the kick in the pants you need to secure your next job faster.
These sessions are no-nonsense, no-excuse zones. Only those who are truly serious about performing the hard work required should register.
This group is best for mid-level career professionals. Whether independent contributors or managers, this group of like-minded individuals are concerned about their future and want to feel like they are in the driver’s seat.
Have you found yourself saying any of these things:
- There aren’t any jobs out there
- I’ve spoken to everyone in my network already
- I’ve been through workshops and attended networking groups, but they don’t work
- I’m too old old/young and no one wants to hire me
- I don’t know what else I should be doing
- I don’t want to be a pest
RSVP today, and together, we’ll eliminate these obstacles. There are only 10 spots, so don’t wait!
Register before October 1st and receive 20% off!
You’ll benefit from 4 structured group meetings and support without having to travel and buy expensive coffee.
We will meet virtually:
8:30 am until 9:30 am ET
October 15, 22, 29 and November 5.
Our online meetings will last one full hour and will be structured and regimented to ensure you are meeting your goals. I’ll provide an outline once you’ve registered.
The cost: $199
Here is what we’ll tackle:
- Develop a personalized plan to work the most productive activities first
- Make more and better follow-up contact with hiring managers and your network
- Acquire more names of people to meet with
- Work smarter, not harder to get it all done in a week
- How to NOT shoot yourself in the foot when you interview
Top 8 reasons to join this group
- Energize and maintain positive momentum in your job search.
- Learn from the experiences of others, share you own advice and expand your network.
- Take away new perspectives and fresh ideas.
- Become accountable to the group, so you will stop procrastinating.
- Get objective feedback and input on what you are doing in your job search.
- Reprogram your attitude from negative to positive.
- Get the help you need at a price you can afford.
- Have some fun. Life is short.
Here’s what they’ve said about me
“Hannah is a tremendously positive person who also kicks you in the pants when you need to be. She makes you take accountability for yourself and builds you up along the way.” K.S.
“Hannah’s energy and wit are incredible. They drew all participants in with an amazing and persuasive force!” –B. K.
“Appreciated Hannah’s energy, knowledge, insight, directness, honesty, respectfulness towards all of us and humor.” G. W.
- These 4 meetings will happen virtually! All you will need is a telephone!
- Tough Love fees are due at the beginning of the four-week program, by PayPal, and include materials and resources.
- Tough Love: $199 per person (Read on to find out how to get 20% off!)
If you land a job before we’re done…I’ll refund the remaining meeting costs.
How To RSVP:
Once you are ready to commit, download Tough Love Accountability Group Questionnaire and return it to me so I can get a better idea of what your unique challenges are and the type of work you are looking for. I will notify you to confirm your acceptance into the Tough Love program and send you the necessary materials.
The Discount Details
There are two ways you can get 20% off this regular rate!
1. Return your application before the deadline (Monday, October 1st) and you’ll get 20% off!
2. Refer a friend who also signs up and you BOTH get 20% off!
If you meet either of these criteria, I’ll send you a $39 PayPal refund.
There’s no need to pay now, just complete this questionnaire and return it to me! Once you have been accepted into the group, you will receive request for payment.
What to expect of me:
- You can expect me to maintain confidentiality of all conversations in person, by phone or by e-mail during our work together, unless you consent to my disclosure.
- You can expect me to be available to you by email outside our scheduled sessions. If you have questions, concerns, or brilliant ideas, don’t hesitate to contact me.
- You can expect me to challenge you to move beyond your comfort zone, stay committed to your goals, and follow through on assignments. I’m here to motivate you, among other things, and I will do my best!
What I expect from you:
- I will expect you to be on time for our meetings out of respect for the entire group. If you must miss a session, please give us 24 hours notice (unless it’s an emergency), and we will do the same for you.
- I will expect you to follow through on activities assigned between meetings. You are responsible for your own career development, and you will get out of coaching what you put into it!
- I will expect you to let me know if something isn’t working for you. There are many different paths to reach the same goal or solution; let’s work together.
Do you have questions? Contact me here!
[contact-form-7 id="5194" title="Tough Love Questions"]